Registration is still open!
Please submit your registration and abstract HERE.
The hotel information is HERE.
Participants will be asked to pay the following registration fees before 1st August:
- Standard – 200 USD/170 EUR
- Masters and PhD students – 100 USD/85 EUR
The Registration will be open after 1st August with the rise of registraiton fees:
- Standard – 240 USD/205 EUR
- Masters and PhD students – 130 USD/110 EUR
The fees will cover conference attendance , conference materials, 3 lunches and a Conference Dinner.
Please pay your registration fee (after registration) by bank transfer to:
Bank name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Beijing Municipal Branch, Beijing, PRC
Bank address: No.2, South Fuxingmen Road, Tianyin Mansion, Beijing, PRC, 100031
SWIFT Code: ICBKCNBJBJM
Payee Name: China Zoological Society
Payee account number: 0200 0045 0908 9152 663
Payee address: Build No.5, Yard No.1, Beichenxi Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, PRC, 100101
Payee Tel. number: 0086-10-64807051
Please Indicate clearly on your bank transfer documents:
1) your full name and 2) that the ‘Payment is to attend the conference on Malaria Parasites of Wildlife’.
The following Information MUST be sent to: email@example.com after the bank transfer is made:
1. Payer’s Name & Attendee’s Name
3. Amount & Currency
4. Payment Date
5. Payee account (our account)
6. Account of payment (your account)
7. Registration Category (Participant/Student)
8. Whether to attend the Conference Dinner on 2nd November (Yes/No)
- Accommodation or transportation is NOT included in the registration fee of the conference.
- Payment must be made before 15th July, 2018.
- Registration Cancellation/Refunds: To receive a registration fee refund, Registrants must send a written request to the Secretariat of the Organizing Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel the registration no later than 15th October, 2018. 70% of the registration fee will be refunded. No refunds will be issued for cancellations requested after the 15th October, 2018.
*Any questions regarding bank transfer of registration fee or obtaining the invoice should be directed to email@example.com after the payment is made.